Willy Wagtails Kindergarten
At Willy Wagtails Kindergarten our centre is accredited to the highest possible standard. Our staff are selected for their passion in early childhood education as well their caring nature and experience in the field. We value strong communication between all families and staff we operate an open door policy encouraging parents as partners. By working together we strive to achieve a learning environment that is optimal for your child. We are committed to providing affordable, quality childcare for all families in the Yamba region and are constantly striving to achieve this.
Fabulous Functions Wedding and function Decorator, servicing Yamba and surrounding areas. Weddings, Corporate events, Debutante Balls & Formal – Monique can help you. Designed to reflect your personal taste & style.
- Reception decorating & set up
- Wedding and occasion cakes
- Ceremony setup
- Fairy Lights & Backdrops
- Cocktail furniture
- Glass hire
- Catering equipment
- Helium balloons
L J Hooker Iluka
The team at LJ Hooker Iluka is committed to providing clients with a caring and professional service for their property needs in Iluka, Woombah, Goodwood Island, Chatsworth Island, Mororo, Ashby and Tullymorgan. If you need prompt and friendly attention to your holiday needs then we can help you. We offer a full range of services including Property Management, Holiday Accommodation, Sales and Home Loan Assistance. Please drop in and say hi next time you are in town or contact us for all your real estate needs.
Farrell McCrohon Stock and Station Agents
Farrell McCrohon Stock and Station Agents is located in the heart of the Clarence Valley at Grafton. Farrell McCrohon is a fully locally owned and operated Stock and Station & Real Estate Business located in Grafton, NSW. The business has 3 full time staff. These are:
- David Farrell
- Peter McCrohon
- Audrey Attewell
PropertyWe have a variety of rural and residential properties listed for sale. If you are looking to buy or sell, call in to see us at our office at 85 Fitzroy Street, Grafton, call us on 02 6642 5200 or email our professional staff to discuss all your requirements
LivestockWe hold a fat cattle sale every Tuesday at the Grafton Sale Yards and conduct a special store cattle sale every month. We can also provide other services to sell your livestock such as auction plus and private treaty sales
Maclean Home Timber & Hardware
Maclean Home Timber & Hardware:
- Have the experienced Trade staff that really understands the demands and needs of a tradesperson.
- Provide quality and service unmatched by our competitors and have access to over 200,000 separate products.
- Sponsor local sporting groups and form credible relationships with many local fundraising groups in assisting many worthwhile projects.
- Home Timber And Hardware encourage all consumers to not use plastic bags and think about the environment we live in.
- Nick and Lyneice, Glenn & Eileen and their fabulous team will be only to happy to assist you when next you visit Maclean Home Timber & Hardware.
On The Bite
- Maclean's newest (maybe only) laneway dining experience. On The Bites' courtyard now serving pretty nice food and coffee.
- We have a new delicious single origin coffee from Kenya that has hints of pomegranate and honey.
- Awesome food as always.
- Lovely cup of edilfonso Yara's coffee brewed in the syphon is delicious for those of you who want a real coffee experience.
McLennan's Lane River Retreat
McLennan's Lane River Retreat embodies the soul of the Big River country with its idyllic solitude, perfect for a romantic honeymoon hideaway or riverside adventure with your family or friends. With access to your own boat ramp less than 50 metres from the retreat, you can take your boat/canoe and wet a line, or water ski on the river. As one of the prettiest regional cities, Grafton boasts many tourist attractions to explore. Visit the Regional Art Gallery, cross the famous "Bendy Bridge", take a nature tour at the nearby Clarence Gorge, enjoy a game of golf at the Grafton golf course or simply delight in a great meal at one of our local restaurants.